You are here: Home / All Listings / Job Vacancies / Media Intern
We are seeking a TWO versatile interns to work with our dynamic real estate team. This may be a good fit for you who are interested in Communications, Real Estate, Sociology or Digital Marketing.
- Create materials to promote marketing efforts, branding, etc
- Create property listings
- Take photos and videos of properties
- Fly drone, edit footage, create videos
- Support management with special projects
- Proficiency in written and oral communication
- Knowledge of Photoshop is preferred
- High level knowledge of video editing and editor like Premiere or Final Cut
- Proficiency in social media marketing, posting, and management
- Ability to multitask and learn new technologies
- Ability to work in a flexible startup environment
- Must have integrity and a strong work ethic; must embrace being accountable
- Must have the ability to solve problems and course correct quickly
- Must be flexible with time and commute
Visit kaikana.com to learn about our company.
How to Apply
Send your resume and / or cover letter to email@example.com.
Category: Job Vacancies Tags: hiring, internship, Job Opening, Job Vacancy, jobs, Jobs in Liberia, kaikana, Liberia, media internship
Share this Listing
Go to a Category
LIBsearch.Biz – Website Developed by Bunz Web Design
0778708694 or 0881550809