Property Management Intern
We are seeking a TWO versatile interns to work with our dynamic real estate team. This may be a good fit for you who are interested in Communications, Real Estate, Sociology or Digital Marketing.
- Coordinate property management efforts
- Visit and inspect clients’ properties
- Communicate with clients through phone and emails
- Facilitate customer acquisition
- Support management with special projects
- Proficiency in written and oral communication is required
- High level knowledge of Real Estate or Property Management is preferred
- Ability to promptly respond to phone calls and phone / social media messages.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a flexible startup environment
- Must have integrity and a strong work ethic; must embrace being accountable
- Must have the ability to solve problems and course correct quickly
- Must be flexible with time and commute
Visit kaikana to learn about our company.
How to Apply
Send your resume and / or cover letter to [email protected]