Central Bank of Liberia (CBL)
The Central Bank of Liberia is Liberia’s central bank. Its current executive governor is Milton Alvin Weeks. The bank is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
The Management of the Central Bank of Liberia seeks to achieve the objectives of its mission through:
– Maintaining the value of the domestic currency and external reserves
– Pursuing appropriate interest and exchange rate policies
– Safeguarding the integrity of the financial sector
– Issuing notes and coins to meet the demand of the general public
– Conducting economic analysis and publishing economic and financial statistics
– Promoting and supporting the development of financial markets and efficient payment and settlement systems
– Advising the Government on economic and financial matters
In achieving the objectives above, the Bank commits itself to providing effective support functions through a sound banking and financial control system, appropriate information system and the development of competent and qualified staff.
Go to a Category
LIBsearch.Biz – Website Developed by Bunz Web Design
0778708694 or 0881550809
There are no reviews yet.